"I Resign!"

Today, I filed my resignation from Hinduja TMT, Ltd. (formerly C-cubed). My last day as a Recruitment Assistant will be on December 8th. I'll be taking on another exciting and challenging job starting December 11th.

I will spill about this new job as soon as I have a taste of it. My excitement and joy in getting this opportunity matches my sadness to leave the recruitment team of HTMT. But then I can't just sit there knowing I could've experienced and learned something new (if not better) somewhere else.

Let's pray that things will work out fine in my new job.

Comments

  1. knowing you things always work perfect

    PS say high for me to JONEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishin' you the best and hope things will indeed work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited, Llainey!!! This is God's blessing. There's just no denying that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment