Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello to New Things

This is me at my new job, sitting on my new chair, in front of my new desk. Hehe. I started working here two weeks ago, and though I had to sacrifice the family dinners and night outs with friends (who has a normal life--errr--schedule), I find this job worth all the pains.

After all the goodbyes I've said this year, I've made quite a number of hello's as well. Other than my recruitment assistant job, I also said to goodbye to my first and only co-ed dance group. Of course, I wouldn't quit dancing so my friends and I decided that we put up an all-girl dance group and named it Stylettoes (sti-let-toes).

(I'm not in this picture.)

We are all gradutes from Miriam College, but from two different dance groups in school --Company of ONE and C*CATT. Whoever thought we'd all dance together? (Our groups were sort of rivals at school before.) We were also the same people who established both groups at school. Because of God's grace, now they're a bunch I can call family as well.

I'm so looking forward to this new year. I can't wait to see what more plans God has for me!