Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Food Adventures

Following my previous post about eating and being merry, here is the second installment about my food adventures. Once again may I remind you to stop reading this blog entry now if you are feeling very hungry, or you might find yourself wanting to eat your screen--err--the food on your screen. Enjoy!


This is the Original Hawaiian BBQ Baby Back Ribs from Hawaiian BBQ restaurant in Tagaytay. I once tasted this dish back in Boracay, and I was very glad to find out they already have a branch nearby. This is good for two. 


I was surprised to find affordable yet really good food in a restaurant with a very cozy ambiance located in SM Megamall. This Fried Rice with Chicken Satay from Secret Recipe reminded me so well of Indonesian food.


Whenever I visit North Park, I always order the usual Nanking Beef in Noodle Soup. I wanted something new one time so I ordered this Double Pork Rib in Noodle Soup for one of our late dinners. 


Enjoyed this really delicious desert from Amici (also in SM Megamall). Make sure you order the Mango Sansrival the next time you are there!


Even my nephew Jared enjoyed this Pesto De Aglio Pizza from Amici. It seems to be a healthy choice as well!


I am a pizza lover, and this Funghi Trifolati Rossa from Cibo in Eastwood Mall is also a must try. I think it's too pricey though!


The last one for this installment, is my recent favorite--the BBQ Riblets from Momo Cafe in Eastwood. It is just right for my taste and tummy, at a reasonable price!