I Found My Favorite


Ever since our office moved out of Eastwood City, me and my colleagues have been deprived of the pleasures of Coffee Bean, Fuzion, Starbucks and all the other good stuff found in Eastwood. Though our new office is still located along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, the area is surrounded by warehouses with high walls. The effect? Our cravings for happy drinks and food are suppressed, unless we decide to walk to Red Ribbon or Cost-U-Less or worse, take a jeep to Eastwood. Gone were the days when we can walk to Starbucks at around 3pm-4pm for our caffeine fix.


But we are office freaks and we can't live without coffee so of course we had to explore other options. We tried that "Coffee Express" coffee shop in our pantry, which by the way overcharges for Nescafe and Swiss Miss put in a nice cup and named the drink Mocha Surprise or Mocha Blend or something else mushy. They have closed now, fyi. Then there's the ever reliable vendo machine which dispenses a cup of Cafe Mocha for only 12 pesos.

And finally, for my favorite, my supposedly 3-in-1 fix became a customized coffee-creamer-sweetener team. Hehe. I started to dislike the 3-in-1 sachets when I started making this favorite of mine. I drink two cups in a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It's like getting a grande from starbucks or even less. Have you found your favorite?