Tonight, I Finally Cried

I've been keeping it bottled up inside me since time immemorial. And tonight, I finally let it all out. I poured my heart out to Him. Nobody else listened to my sobs and saw my puffed eyes but myself and God. Just between me and Him. I cried till my eyes hurt, my head throbbed, my chest ached and till I can't cry any more tears. I was surprised it felt so good to express my frustrations, anger, fear and pain without saying a single word. Nice to know He knew and understood everything with every tear that i shed.

I wept and wept as if there's no tomorrow.

When I got over it, I pulled myself together, sat in front of my PC and here I am, writing, living and moving on as if nothing happened.

Comments

  1. hi ellaine..just wondering..are you ok? cause you sounded like there's something wrong....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things will be alright for sure. You have Him by your sile all the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment