A Trip to the Nails Spa

My colleague, Gen, kept on raving about her recent trips to a nails spa and I often find myself being jealous of her pretty nails. Hehe. I was extremely busy the whole summer that I never had the time to pamper myself so I finally gave in to Gen's invitations to come with her and get a manicure and pedicure treatment.


Believe me, I am not a big fan of spas as I always think it's over priced and besides, I usually don't have the luxury of time to lie down and be pampered anyway. It was a day before Jon's birthday and the first time I'll be treating myself since my salon trip last summer (I got blonde highlights before our concert) so I considered it a valid reason.


That's my french tip done at the California Nails and Day Spa in SM Hypermart/Tiendesitas. It took almost two hours--it was not only my nails that were taken care of. The manicure and pedicure treatments included a heavenly hand and foot massage. I highly recommend this to all hardworking ladies out there. The treatment may be a bit pricey than the usual salon manicure and pedicure, but you sure get your money's worth. I'll definitely go back!