A World Full of Babies

It is a joy for me to see the babies of the people I love. The picture above is Joaquin Miguel Zaballa, son of Xyrus and Camille Zaballa. He's born on October 3, 2006. It was a heartbreak for me when I found out that Camille, who is my bestfriend since gradeschool, was carrying a baby and she hasn't told me. I had to find out from someone else. I was heartbroken not because I wasn't the first one to know, but because in my heart I knew that she might be scared and going through the pregnancy alone. When we finally talked about it, I was glad that I could listen to her excitement and I, too, felt like I was having a baby of my own. Gone were the days when we would talk about our crushes, college, and mean girls. It was a blessing for me to share the joy of expecting.

Carla, my dancemate in college, also gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. His name is Sean Calvin Cruz, born on September 2006. Pride of Chino and Carla Cruz.


My officemate, Janet also gave birth to baby boy Ethan Jacob Rafael. Baby of Victor Rafael and Janet Palmenco, carbon copy of Janet. Haha.


And of course, I won't pass this time to post a pic of our family's baby (though he's not a baby anymore). He's Nathaniel Paulo Cruz aka Popi.


Looks like the next generation wouldn't have a shortage of men.

Comments