Brain Farts from my Facebook Profile

There's this app in Facebook that I tried out and it sort of extracts all the status messages that you posted for the whole year. Here are some of what I wrote since 2009. I only picked out my favorites--some were quotes I found somewhere, and some are lines of a song. What's your favorite?

2010
Everyone has the right to love or hate you. It's how you respond to it that makes the difference. 
Lifelong relationships require FAITH (believing the best) and FORGIVENESS (forgetting the worst). Dear God, please let me have both.
Love sunsets. Reminds me how a day, or anything else, could end so beautifully.
I choose to respond to cruelty with love. Will you?
Learn to say sorry, value the people you love and who loves you, and say thanks to people who exert an effort to care.
A girl doesn't need to take her shirt off for a guy to have a view of her heart.
If you did not bother to ask me how I am doing, how I feel, hear my side and ask if I'm okay, then you don't have the right to judge me.
People laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they are all the same.
2009 
Ang mga gamit, kahit papaano kayang bilhin. Ang buhay hindi. Thank God that all my friends and family survived the horrible weekend. Walang tulog, takot at gutom pero we survived. I now pray for comfort for the families who lost their loved ones.
Once lang ang ligaw. Pero araw araw ang panunuyo.
You fall, I rise.

Comments